Re: Benefits (and risks) of using Sid
- From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 19:06:47 -0500
* Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer+debian@xxxxxxx> [2008 Aug 09 15:49 -0500]:
Right now I use the "limit view" function with appropriate search terms to
get this kind of information; it would be nice if aptitude displayed the
archive(s) next to the version number automatically.
Ahh, since I just have unstable in my sources.list, I don't see much of
a need, but I see where you're coming from. I guess that whenever I've
sought that kind of information I just head for the the packages page
and look there.
- Nate >>
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all
possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true."
Ham radio, Linux, bikes, and more: http://n0nb.us/index.html
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: what's the best IDE for C programming in Debian?
- Next by Date: don't really need cpp-3.4, do I?
- Previous by thread: Re: Benefits (and risks) of using Sid
- Next by thread: Re: Benefits (and risks) of using Sid