Re: Benefits (and risks) of using Sid

* Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer+debian@xxxxxxx> [2008 Aug 09 15:49 -0500]:

Right now I use the "limit view" function with appropriate search terms to
get this kind of information; it would be nice if aptitude displayed the
archive(s) next to the version number automatically.

Ahh, since I just have unstable in my sources.list, I don't see much of
a need, but I see where you're coming from. I guess that whenever I've
sought that kind of information I just head for the the packages page
and look there.

- Nate >>

Ham radio, Linux, bikes, and more: