- From: Paul Cartwright <ale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:23:43 -0400
in the process of looking at what i do have mounted, I noticed a bunch of
(skip the normal mounted stuff)
devpts-live on /home/live/chroot/dev/pts type devpts (rw)
proc-live on /home/live/chroot/proc type proc (rw)
sysfs-live on /home/live/chroot/sys type sysfs (rw)
I was attempting to make a Debian ISO using someones web HOW-TO, but that was
last week.. what have I done to my system, and how do I get rid of those
Registered Linux user # 367800
Registered Ubuntu User #12459
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [Fwd: Etch's and Lenny's mktemp seriously broken]
- Next by Date: Re: help me to solve this problem ......
- Previous by thread: chkrootkit hidden processes possible LKM Trojan.
- Next by thread: Re: chroot ?