Re: Installing experimental xorg to get smooth image scaling in iceweasel

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 10:24:16 -0500
Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But do you in fact know that smooth scaling is in 7.4?

Hugo

No, I don't. I just wanna see if it works, because the current scaling is in my
face all day and it would be a great relief to have it improve. I have tested
smooth scaling running the windows version of firefox under wine, and in my
opinion, it would really be worth the trouble.

/hcm

  • Re: Epiphany browser continues to get worse and worse
    ... You might wanna take a look at Midori, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Microsoft PrintForm Component - Scaling?
    ... Aloha, I'm using PrintForm to fire off a simple, partially filled order ... form but I'm having trouble getting a decent printable size. ... scaling to match the page proportions, it takes up roughly 2/3rds of ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Laptop dv6650br is getting so warm
    ... Should have said "frequency scaling". ... I've the laptop hp dv6650br and it's getting so warm, ... processor Turion 64x2? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Huge fonts in openoffice.org user interface
    ... for a 1:1 screenshot. ... there's that 'Scaling' entry in the upper left corner. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Cherokee web server
    ... lighter and faster than apache - and is capable of scaling up to the ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...