Re: Way OT: OpenDNS

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 09:57:39AM +1000, Alex Samad wrote:

:) I am allergic to guns, plus I love it down under

That won't be the last time an American suggests that a solution is to be an
American, I'll wager.. but that's okay, we'll just route around them until
they grow up...

<http://news.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/30/1413243>

--
Cheers,
Dave

  • Re: [LH] Kate got her CBE today!
    ... Last time I looked American was deemed as a third world ... unusual way to record vocals or sing. ... To unsubscribe from this group or for more info about it, ... To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, ...
    (rec.music.gaffa)
  • Re: de Bohun, Le Bon, Bone, Bowman
    ... Why don't you describe the documents related to the first American ... Typically American family histories are horribly lacking in the proof ... relevant pages from this history you can quote what they say. ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: [LH] Kate got her CBE today!
    ... Last time I looked American was deemed as a third world ... first hand how old mother England treated her subjects. ... To unsubscribe from this group or for more info about it, ... To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, ...
    (rec.music.gaffa)
  • RE: Good riddance to bad rubbish ...
    ... I am an American, and very interested in politics, but I strongly agree ... Your parents were in the London ... To unsubscribe from the list, ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: APT-GET Upgrade problem
    ... > [american ]. ... Preserving it. ... > dpkg: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)