Re: Way OT: OpenDNS

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 01:43:33AM -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:

Issue everyone a gun, the "scare" of them goes away. They're a tool
like anything else.

I carried a rifle in the trunk of my car to high school so I could go
hunting when school was out. I can't imagine what would happen to kid today
if he were caught with such a thing.

Shotguns are the proper weapon for home
protection, not handguns. Handguns are for shooting beer cans with your
buddies.

Dunno about that. Used a sidearm while hunting boar in FL. Works good for
a pissed off animal. I agree about the shotgun in the house, though. My
wife is a surgeon with hers.

Regards,
Rook

--
... Linux: The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion.
-- Mike Coleman