Re: SSH/SSHD local LAN only
- From: "nate" <debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:46:55 -0700 (PDT)
Lubos Vrbka wrote:
you can put more or less anything on the line and control who's allowed
to connect (man hosts.deny). i'd say it is straightforward and works
immediatelly without a need to (re)configure a firewall.
You mean people actually still use tcp wrappers after all these
years? :) wow. I don't think I've come across a system that has
used them since the late 90s.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: SSH/SSHD local LAN only
- Next by Date: High frequency of laptop drive load/unload cycles: is Debian affected?
- Previous by thread: Re: SSH/SSHD local LAN only
- Next by thread: Re: SSH/SSHD local LAN only