backup system to ISO image

Hi,

Is there a tool i can use to fully backup a system to an ISO image and preserve all files?
So that if ever something happens to any of my server, i can simply reinstall from the ISO image, no need for me to do reconfiguration on the services running on it.

thank you

regards,
nhadie

  • Re: Inquiry:Can I make use of external memory stick for Debian installation ?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Newbie trying to install Debian...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Anyone else having problems installing Squeeze Stable on AMD64?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] problem with creating ISO image on DVD (K3b/Suse10.2)