Re: updatedb for very large filesystems
- From: Johann Spies <jspies@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:38:05 +0200
On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 07:53:05AM -0400, Mag Gam wrote:
Thanks Sven. Is it possible to get file user owner and file size with
the mlocate/updatedb ?
I would like to get granular reports like that...
What about something like "ls -la `locate .bashrc`" where you replace
.bashrc with whatever you are looking for?
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036
Informasietegnologie, Universiteit van Stellenbosch
"Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be
ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf."
I Peter 4:16
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: soundcard recognized but not accessible
- Next by Date: Re: Dealing with obsolete packages
- Previous by thread: Re: updatedb for very large filesystems
- Next by thread: Re: updatedb for very large filesystems