Re: Keeping more up to date than Lenny, safely?
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:16:23 -0500
Ron Johnson wrote:
On 10/06/08 11:40, Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum wrote:Hi. Im running Lenny on two computers, and have been very happywith it. Nothings ever really been broken, so i dont think that a
version is necessary for what i need.
I dont really want to go "unstable"--the name alone scares
Repeat the Litany Against Fear as often as needed:
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
"I" will be gone too because that is where the fear originates...
Which is not scary after all...
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: how to change the default web browser from epiphany to iceweasel?
- Next by Date: Re: Lenny: 30 secs boot delay udev????
- Previous by thread: Re: Keeping more up to date than Lenny, safely?
- Next by thread: Re: Keeping more up to date than Lenny, safely?