Re: Keeping more up to date than Lenny, safely?

Ron Johnson wrote:
On 10/06/08 11:40, Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum wrote:
Hi. Im running Lenny on two computers, and have been very happy
with it. Nothings ever really been broken, so i dont think that a
"stable"
version is necessary for what i need.

I dont really want to go "unstable"--the name alone scares
me--

Repeat the Litany Against Fear as often as needed:

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

"I" will be gone too because that is where the fear originates...
Which is not scary after all...

Hugo

  • Why sarge? (was:) sarge, aptitude, archives
    ... Fear. ... and after lurking here for a while I suspect that udev and ... If the gift CDs I used to install Debian had been buzz, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: a dumb query? pls humor me
    ... teachers and other students without the fear of being shutdown ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Package ms-windows promoted from non-free to main!