Configuring sudo by file, not by visudo etc

Hi,

Is it possible to configure sudo by file, not by visudo etc?

I know that visudo provides security checks, parses for errors, and
protects against multiple edits of the file. But each time I just copy
and paste what I prepared into it. I'm wondering if I can omit this extra
step entires, since I have a working sudoers file already.

thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/

  • Re: Configuring sudo by file, not by visudo etc
    ... Is it possible to configure sudo by file, not by visudo etc? ... protects against multiple edits of the file. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Configuring sudo by file, not by visudo etc
    ... Is it possible to configure sudo by file, not by visudo etc? ... protects against multiple edits of the file. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: passwordless sudo
    ... Make sure you are using visudo to edit sudoers file. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [Fwd: Re: Correct sudoers file configuration]
    ... steef wrote: ... Subject: Correct sudoers file configuration ... You need to use the command "visudo" to edit the sudo configuration file ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)