Re: any .WMV to .FLV converters, now a bit OT
- From: Carl Fink <carlf@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:44:08 -0400
On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 05:42:34PM +0200, Jochen Schulz wrote:
ffmpeg is smart enough to match audio to frame rate, but I would
recommend doing some documentation searching, starting
with $man ffmepeg. Someone tell me, will -pass 2 help at all?
Only for the video, I think. I usually use -crf which is one-pass-only.
I use "-sameq", which theoretically should ensure the best possible
recompression. It's also one pass. Never seen a sync problem with ffmpeg.
Carl Fink nitpicking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com. Reviews! Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: iptables script - where to put it?
- Next by Date: how to deal with ptr records and getting classified as spam under the http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-etch/ -config
- Previous by thread: Re: any .WMV to .FLV converters, now a bit OT
- Next by thread: Re: any .WMV to .FLV converters, now a bit OT