Re: any .WMV to .FLV converters, now a bit OT

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 05:42:34PM +0200, Jochen Schulz wrote:
Mark Allums:

ffmpeg is smart enough to match audio to frame rate, but I would
recommend doing some documentation searching, starting
with $man ffmepeg. Someone tell me, will -pass 2 help at all?

Only for the video, I think. I usually use -crf which is one-pass-only.

I use "-sameq", which theoretically should ensure the best possible
recompression. It's also one pass. Never seen a sync problem with ffmpeg.
--
Carl Fink nitpicking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stupid mistakes you can correct!

  • Dude (open up)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [LH] Remastered Hammersmith Odeon
    ... Interestingly, when I go to katebushfilms and click on the The Line, ... This video contains content from SME and KateBushMusic. ... I'm still trying to figure out how to download it in the first place. ... To unsubscribe from this group or for more info about it, ...
    (rec.music.gaffa)
  • Re: how to use mencoder to record TV program
    ... how to use mencoder to record TV program ... So now you have video but no audio. ... notice the forceaudio command and the immediatemode. ... with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [LH] Remastered Hammersmith Odeon
    ... is it possible to remaster any video without having the original master? ... Every video clip on the katebushfilms page is pristine and has beautiful sound and video - interviews, TV appearances, etc. ... To unsubscribe from this group or for more info about it, ...
    (rec.music.gaffa)
  • RE: StartX fails
    ... as an invalid bus id. ... Subject: StartX fails ... I thought this was due to not having the proper video driver ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...
    (Debian-User)