Re: compiling the 2.26.6 kernel on debian.
- From: "Michael Habashy" <mjh2000@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:42:15 -0400
On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Michael Habashy <mjh2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I never tried to compile a debian kernel before.
Did you get this error during reboot?
Is this the first time you've ever built a kernel?
How did you create the .config file?
I was just curious on how to do it.
I tried the generic .config and tried make oldconfig and make menuconfig
I added small things..nothing special to the config - like a description
I also tried to load sata drivers etc.
nothing too crazy.
And i still get the same error.
- Prev by Date: Re: Debian Stole My Name!
- Next by Date: Re: iptables script - where to put it?
- Previous by thread: Re: compiling the 2.26.6 kernel on debian.
- Next by thread: Re: compiling the 2.26.6 kernel on debian.