Re: Etch 4.0r4a desktop how to set resolution and refresh rate?

Hm. For me it's Desktop menu -> Preferences -> Screen Resolution.
(http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2me4kys&s=4)

Do you not have a desktop menu? I know my Gnome configuration is a
little weird, it seems to be missing a common top-level menu...

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 10:28 PM, David Christensen