Re: how adjust toolbar fonts in iceweasel?
- From: "Douglas A. Tutty" <dtutty@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:33:00 -0400
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 06:22:00AM -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Douglas A. Tutty wrote:<snip gdm.conf >
I use Iceweasel with icewm (no DTE). I've temporarily switched from my
21" monitor to a very small one and the fonts on e.g. the toolbars in
iceweasel are too big. For Konqueror I found some K settings app to
change those fonts. Is there a simple app to install to change them for
Iceweasel? I don't want to have to install a GTK DTE just to change
I run a 2-seater again and the fonts in those toolbars change size
according to the dpi parameter I use in the gdm.conf:
I don't use gdm. I use startx.
I think its somewhere in the settings but I can't figure out how to get
there. I thought it was about:settings but that doesn't work.
I also need to change the browser ID to firefox, which is on that same
settings page but I can't remember how to get there.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: creating and logging a daily cron job
- Next by Date: Re: lsmod question
- Previous by thread: Re: how adjust toolbar fonts in iceweasel?
- Next by thread: Re: how adjust toolbar fonts in iceweasel?