Re: friend cannot see me on msn

Andreas Berglund wrote:
I just added a friend of mine on msn. I can see her and I can send
messages to her but when I'm online it looks to her like I'm offline
and none of her messages reach me. She tried to send an invitation to
me several times but none of them reached me. I have no idea where to
even begin looking so any help would be very much appreciated.
The client I'm using is kopete 0.12.3, I don't know what client my
friend uses but if you need to know I can ask her and I'd be happy to
provide any other information that might be relevant.
MSN was obsoleted years ago when XMPP became the standard for IM. Have
you considered joining us in this millennium and dropping the
proprietary IM systems entirely?

  • Re: ClickOnce app available online only a good thing?
    ... So, if I choose to make it available when online only, does it still install program files to the client hard drive? ... An offline application is not cached, it's copied, it doesn't expire. ...
  • Re: Address Lists
    ... online and sometimes offline? ... then your offline address book might ... >I have created a custom address list in the exchange system manager. ... > when i am using the client.. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: wanderlust
    ... are modified on the IMAP server by another client? ... use maildirs to work offline, ... you don't need to be online to view it ...
    (comp.emacs)
  • Re: How To check SessionID available or not?
    ... I am working on a site in which I need to check whether user is online ... change user's status from online to offline. ... The client might send a 'heartbeat' using Javascript say once every couple of minutes. ... Tees Close, Witham, Essex. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Disconnected Drives on XP Clients
    ... I have a client who is complaining that they are dropping mapped drive ... they go offline then they come back online and sometimes they even ... These XP clients are also wired and not wireless so it's not ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)