mount helper scripts?
- From: Stefan Monnier <monnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 12:55:57 -0500
Does mount provide some way to add hooks such that
can do some work to setup/create the necessary device file before
actually mouting it (the device file contains an ext3 partition).
I'm thinking of an fstab entry like
/dev/bar /foo ext3 noexec,prehook=/sbin/makebar
In my case /dev/bar is really an LVM volume that needs to be activated
(it's on a USB drive) before the corresponding device can be used.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Better support for merging local and upstream
- Next by Date: X-server doesn't start after boot-up
- Previous by thread: PREÇO BAIXO É AQUI! Entregas em todo brasil. Aproveite antes que acabe.
- Next by thread: X-server doesn't start after boot-up