Re: rendering problem with iceweasel in sid
- From: Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson <ojsbug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:06:31 +0000
On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 02:30:12PM +0100, Sven Joachim wrote:
On 2008-12-09 14:03 +0100, Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson wrote:
The device section in my xorg.conf is
Identifier "Intel Corporation 82865G Integrated Graphics Controller"
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82865G Integrated
Graphics Controller (rev 02)
Do you use EXA or XAA? Many problems have been reported in the Intel
video driver, the closest I could find for your problem is #491871¹.
Nope, neither of those options are set in my xorg.conf file.
Default font in Iceweasel is serif according to Preferences -> Content
And what is used for serif (use the "Advanced..." button to see it)?
What it says there is:
Fonts for: Western
Proportional Serif Size 16
Monospace monospace size 12
Minimum font-size None
I have the "allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my
selection above" checked
Default character encoding is Western (ISO-8859-1)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: the cost of ethernet bridging
- Next by Date: Re: the cost of ethernet bridging
- Previous by thread: Re: rendering problem with iceweasel in sid
- Next by thread: Re: rendering problem with iceweasel in sid