Re: How do I make my normal account (not root) have administrative (root) privileges?

On 12/09/08 20:51, Brendan West wrote:
How do I make my normal account (not root) have administrative (root)
privileges? I thought that it was set up like that already, but I am
unable to start some programs under my normal account. And for some
reason, I can't log onto the desktop gui as root. Any ideas?

This has got to be a joke.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?

    (Debian-User)
  • Re: So much for Skype.
    (Debian-User)
  • Help - Restrict root privileges - What is indispensable?