Re: common folder for a group of users

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 10:45 +0100, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
subscriptions wrote:
The folder has group in which the users reside.

The permissions on the folder are rws.

You probably meant permissions: drwxrws---

Johannes

Yep!

  • Re: Client "daemon" for sorting e-mail via IMAP
    ... and tell him "move it to that folder there"? ... I'll clean up and post the script if anyone is interested. ... and may have trouble connecting to Gmail. ... subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: phpmyadmin
    ... I just don't really understand what is going on as the same server will serve up other php pages, but phpmyadmin seems only able to serve html pages. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: _some_ DVDs wont play
    ... the DVD makes xine crash. ... No trouble playing almost all other DVDs. ... A borrowed set of LOTR discs will play on all machines. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: The "Oh, No..." error when gdm is trying to start
    ... with the error message that shows a picture of a sad ... and work from there until you correct the problem that makes gnome-shell ... The trouble is before that. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Hosting advice
    ... but I'm not a big fan of GoDaddy. ... offers a Linux OS, preferably Debian, and PostgreSQL or MySQL, again ... May I trouble you good people for suggestions that meet these needs? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)