Re: common folder for a group of users

  • Re: CLI tools for checking out CDROM drive
    ... but now I find that the cdplayer just says "no disc". ... When I put a disc in the green light comes on for a bit, ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Bug in acroread?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [OT] Re: Debian User List
    ... why they need things like Second Life in the first place. ... These things might be fun the first time, ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: fsck progress not shown on boot with systemd as pid 1
    ... Is there any plan to do either of these things in the Debian-default ... Or is the plan for the Debian-default boot-messages ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [OT] Re: Debian User List
    ... head-banging the police were doing. ... I was more of less referring to the heaps of drug addicted teenagers, ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)