wlan0 + eth0 = br0

Hello List,

on my Lenny laptop I am trying to build a bridge grouping together the wireless and the wired cards:
I encounter the classical issue

(wlan0|eth0): received packet with own address as source address

I have googled to find a fix, but so far I have found nothing.

My feeling is that ebtables can be used to fix it, but I am lost.

Any suggestion or idea is welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Jerome

--
Jerome BENOIT
jgmbenoit_at_mailsnare_dot_net

  • Re: Help with u tube video streaming
    ... I am a believer in fix one problem at a time. ... IMHO picking Debian as a first Linux distribution is a good choice as ... things aren't hidden from you - when you encounter a problem you will ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: My first message... more of a mad mans rant...
    ... really care to wish that on the developers. ... to NEVER break policy that states critical bugs either mean the package is removed, or fixed, BEFORE release. ... If that means waiting 2 months to fix something that's busted... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: *nix cert
    ... > being to fix problems far outweigh any cert and PhD ... > with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Fedora 10 X Problem
    ... I have debugged that Xorg is on process state "D" ... Is there any fix for this? ... AMD Athlon64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ ... To unsubscribe: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 105
    ... I ran redhat-config-samba from a terminal window. ... interface came up, but when I tried to set a share directory, I got this ... Is there a way I can fix this without knowing Python? ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list ...
    (Fedora)