Re: cupsys installation
- From: André Berger <andre.berger@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:10:06 +0100
* Douglas A. Tutty (2008-12-13):
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 01:11:56PM -0500, Tom Allison wrote:
Is there any way to install cups without introducing any of the X11
I am trying to set this up on a headless box that doesn't have the
resources available for needlessly running X11.
If you have a resource-limited box, you probably don't want to run CUPS.
What is it you're trying to do. CUPS is only one of a few print spooler
For home use, you could try p910nd <http://p910nd.sourceforge.net/>
May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb!
Linkstation/KuroBox/HG/HS/Tera Kernel 2.6/PPC from <http://hvkls.dyndns.org>
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: libdivx4linux?
- Next by Date: [OT] If you use gmail
- Previous by thread: Re: cupsys installation
- Next by thread: Re: cupsys installation