Re: 64-bit Flash Player

Thanks for replies Daryl, Clifford, and Jim. But its probably time I
give up on installing Flash. I downloaded the correct file, copied it
to ~/.mozilla/plugins, deleted all other instances of the flashplugin
but nothing worked. I also tried adding debian-multimedia to my
sources.list but then apt-get threw this error at me:
-----
girish@ff15:~$ sudo apt-get install flashplayer-mozilla
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

flashplayer-mozilla: Depends: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0) but 1.12.4-3
is to be installed
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.7-1) but 2.3.6.ds1-13etch7
is to be installed
Depends: libfreetype6 (>= 2.3.5) but
2.2.1-5+etch3 is to be installed
Depends: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0) but 2.8.20-7
is to be installed
Depends: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.20.3) but 1.14.8-5
is to be installed
E: Broken packages
-----

I wonder where I am making that stupid mistake!?

Girish.