Re: Difference between Lenny/testing?

On 2008-12-18 13:09 +0100, Paul Cartwright wrote:

the critical information is in this line:

When will be KDE 4 uploaded to unstable? And to testing?
KDE 4 will replace KDE 3 in unstable when Lenny is released. After some time,
it will migrate from unstable to testing.

wait, that's unstable.. so when Lenny becomes STABLE, kde4 will be in TESTING,
is that it?

Some time after the upload to unstable, which can range between ten days
and several months. See http://www.debian.org/devel/testing for the
criteria that have to be met for transitions from unstable to testing.

Sven

  • Re: Difference between Lenny/testing?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Replacement for Dillo web browser
    ... but then I upgraded to Lenny. ... Dillo is not ... which would require many KDE packages to be installed. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Replacement for Dillo web browser
    ... I had been using dillo for things like reading html documentation and other light-weight tasks, but then I upgraded to Lenny. ... I do NOT use KDE, or GNOME and so am not interested in browsers like Konqueror, which would require many KDE packages to be installed. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Replacement for Dillo web browser
    ... but then I upgraded to Lenny. ... Dillo is not ... which would require many KDE packages to be installed. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Sometimes only 1 desktop and no window border in KDE
    ... I have been using Lenny for several weeks yet. ... In the KDE panel only one desktop available. ... This bug appeared after I log on first time. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)