Re: To-do-list Application

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Zaki Akhmad <zakiakhmad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
I am looking for such a "post it" application. So that I can write my
to-do-list and view it on my Desktop. Any suggestion?

This isn't what you're looking for, but here's my list of outliners
and todo apps:

http://hnb.sf.net/
http://vimoutliner.org/
http://woody.sf.net/

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507

  • Fwd: AgentFeedback
    ... would and could address this suggestion; ... with my old ISP and their SMPT mail server. ... was seriously considering canceling your ISP service ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Are you also tired of the AOL guy?
    ... those 'problems' you claim to have with FreeBSD 5.3. ... my suggestion is that you team up with Dag-Erling Smorgrav. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • my l2tp connection stopped
    ... ms-dns 8.8.8.8 ... Any suggestion will be appreciated. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Dictionary of National Biography online index
    ... If you're suggesting secondly that I should drive 200 miles to get a library card just so I can access the ODNB.... ... amazing suggestion, let's just say. ... that has ODNB access and does not require you to be a local resident - ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-requ....@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Re: AMD Turion ZM82: freeze with 2 cores, works with 1 core (maxcpus=1)