Re: Debian way to set up iptables rules?
- From: Celejar <celejar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:40:04 -0500
On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:35:32 -0500
Michael Pobega <pobega@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Edit: I resent this message because something went wrong with the
last...I have no clue what happened.
It hit the list encrypted.
mailmin.sourceforge.net - remote access via secure (OpenPGP) email
ssuds.sourceforge.net - A Simple Sudoku Solver and Generator
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Release Cycle
- Next by Date: Re: my new Inspiron - WAS: OT: laptop recomendations
- Previous by thread: Re: Debian way to set up iptables rules?
- Next by thread: Debian menu in K menu