Re: Unable to upgrade NSLU2 running debian

Hi Bob,

I did in fact do apt-get update first, and have tried apt-get upgrade
as well and it fails with the same errors.
I usually try to update the nslu2 every month or so.

# cat /etc/apt/sources.list
# deb http://linux.csua.berkeley.edu/debian/ etch main

deb http://linux.csua.berkeley.edu/debian/ etch main
deb-src http://linux.csua.berkeley.edu/debian/ etch main

deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 01:22:48 -0800, Eric Higgins