Re: Use of Swap Space
- From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 20:51:34 -0600
On 02/01/2009 08:15 PM, Lee Glidewell wrote:
You know what they say about people who assume. ;)
I'll go stand in the corner now.
With your nose pressed into the corner, touching that dust spot at eye level.
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA
"I am not surprised, for we live long and are celebrated poopers."
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: creating a bootable cd in k3b
- Next by Date: Help to mount USB Card reader with micro SD in slot
- Previous by thread: Re: Use of Swap Space
- Next by thread: Re: Use of Swap Space