Help to mount USB Card reader with micro SD in slot

Hi all:

I'm connecting a usb (multiple card reader) to my PC.

I usually use mount -t vfat /dev/sdx /mnt/usbmemory, having x to be the usb device number.

After connecting the usb car reader with one 512k micro SD in one of its 3 slots, dmesg|tail reports

usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 3
usb 3-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
scsi3 : SCSI emulation for USB Mass storage devices
usb-storage: waiting for device to settle before scanning
Vendor: USB2.0 Model: CardReader 500 Rev: 0100
Attached scsi removable disk usb ar scsi2, channel0, id 0, lun 0
usb-storage: device scan complete

What should I do to mount my card?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Regards

  • Re: External Drive Crashing ... AGAIN
    ... this Seagate external HD with two different units. ... Plugged the device into a different USB port on your computer? ... I have used the USB sparingly and have used the firewire connector ... Connecting another USB device while the external HD is connected should ...
  • Re: USB port bad on Epson Stylus Photo 890?
    ... parallel printer cable and my computer connected via a USB cable. ... connecting the printer to each of the computers in turn but still no ... Server Properties and Drivers; select any and all driver entries ... are directly soldered to a circuit board and can develop poor/broken tracks on ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Printer
    ... has both parallel and USB so the RPC feeds the parallel port and the PC ... PC driver and on out through the!Printers network. ... A simple matter of connecting ... Just to add here a note about HP's on board chipped cartridges ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)
  • Re: Using USB and Visor module
    ... > I am a bit stuck with connecting the Palm TX via the ... > USB to my Debian system. ... the default use of pilot-xfer for me doesn't work. ... plug in the Palm and let it settle for a second or two ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: USB port bad on Epson Stylus Photo 890?
    ... parallel printer cable and my computer connected via a USB cable. ... different USB port on my computer and it still didn't work. ... connecting the printer to each of the computers in turn but still no ... Server Properties and Drivers; ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)