Fwd: webpages: web page for "volatile" needs to be updated for Lenny
- From: Rick Thomas <rbthomas55@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 16:52:42 -0500
I submitted this as a bug report, but as I didn't know what package to submit it against, I doubt it will be seen. So I'm forwarding it to "debian-users" in hopes that it will reach the right people there...
Begin forwarded message:
From: Rick Thomas <rbthomas55@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 15, 2009 4:42:36 PM EST
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: webpages: web page for "volatile" needs to be updated for Lenny
The web page at http://www.debian.org/volatile/ mentions Sarge and Etch, but not Lenny.
Now that Lenny is released as Stable, that should be changed.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0
APT prefers stable
APT policy: (500, 'stable')
Architecture: powerpc (ppc)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.26-1-powerpc
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C (charmap=ANSI_X3.4-1968)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Fwd: lenny-backports public key is not available
- Next by Date: Re: From x86 to x86-64
- Previous by thread: Fwd: lenny-backports public key is not available
- Next by thread: application like iPhoto on Debian GNU/Linux Etch?