Re: X issue? No mouse cursor in between sessions (sometimes).
- From: Nuno Magalhães <nunomagalhaes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 22:31:04 +0000
On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 10:28 PM, i wrote:
which got no response. I couldn't even register in the X.org's mailing
list 'cos it kept giving me "mailman error"s. After pestering debian's
irc channel on freenode, CutMeOwnThroat pointed me to this thread:
...which solved the issue. At least so far i haven't lost the mouse
and it's been 7 days running. Anyone having the same problem (mouse
cursor disappearing) can use this. Short answer, add
Option "HWCursor" "off"
to the Device section of your xorg.conf
HTH the next guy
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: testing or unstable?
- Next by Date: Lenny kernel (2.6.26) hangs
- Previous by thread: LVM and hard disk upgrade
- Next by thread: Lenny kernel (2.6.26) hangs