Re: Bug in Iceweasel: Graphics not displayed

On 23 February 2009 23:23:55 Peter Robinson wrote:
Dear all,

I have noticed that Iceweasel (i.e., firefox, version 3.06 under debian
sid) does not display the graphics from Wikipedia, although as far as I
can tell images from all other websites are shown correctly. That is,
instead of the images on a page like

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasco_da_Gama

one sees only blank white areas.

Has anyone else had this problem?

CHeers Peter

In squeeze, iceweasel 3.06 too, everything is showing OK on the page you
mentioned.
Thierry

  • Bug in Iceweasel: Graphics not displayed
    ... I have noticed that Iceweasel does not display the graphics from Wikipedia, although as far as I can tell images from all other websites are shown correctly. ... instead of the images on a page like ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Bug in Iceweasel: Graphics not displayed
    ... sid) does not display the graphics from Wikipedia, ... can tell images from all other websites are shown correctly. ... In squeeze, iceweasel 3.06 too, everything is showing OK on the page you mentioned. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Some images not displayed by Iceweasel
    ... I use Debian unstable, amd64 port, on a PC with a 64 bit AMD chip. ... The latest version of Iceweasel, iceweasel_3.0~rc2-1, sometimes fails ... which some images show and some don't. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Bug in Iceweasel: Graphics not displayed
    ... can tell images from all other websites are shown correctly. ... In squeeze, iceweasel 3.06 too, everything is showing OK on the page you mentioned. ... Maybe OP has some misconfigured plugins? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Bug in Iceweasel: Graphics not displayed
    ... far as I can tell images from all other websites are shown ... instead of the images on a page like ... which reduces advertising but also the usability of Wikipedia. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)