Re: chroot or vm?
- From: Nuno Magalhães <nunomagalhaes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:17:15 +0000
Are you planning on running cgi, mod_php or similar? It you are
serving static html, basic security practices and a firewall would
be probably enough. Dynamic web servers are much more
Yes i am, php through FastCGI, which implies i'll have to validate
user data, strip incoming characters, html-encode outgoing characters,
personalize error pages, plus a whole bunch of other stuff i'm not
thinking about right now.
Thanks for your input.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Please brainstorm: Word-processor compatible with version control
- Next by Date: Fedora guy byebyes Debian
- Previous by thread: Re: chroot or vm?
- Next by thread: Re: chroot or vm?