Re: package management begins to annoy me

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 05:31:29PM -0600, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
On Thursday 26 February 2009 16:58:25 Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
Use aptitude in full-screen mode so you can see what is happening.

I do this a lot and find it helpful--particularly when resolving dependency
conflicts.

Still the CUI is no substitute for knowing how to use the aptitude command-
line options well.

And indeed the FM in this case is in a somewhat unpredictable place:

/usr/share/aptitude/README

(I don't have any aptitude-doc package installed, and hence the
reference from the man page is not helpful to me)

--
Tzafrir Cohen | tzafrir@xxxxxxxxxx | VIM is
http://tzafrir.org.il | | a Mutt's