Re: Pingin won't connect?
- From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:15:54 +0100
On Thursday 12 March 2009 15:53:13 Stephan Seitz wrote:
No, the ICQ server changed their protocol again. You need a newer
version of pidgin or use a better protocol like Jabber.
On 12.03.09 16:07, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
Any chance this could be fixed in volatile or volatile/sloppy?
On 13.03.09 13:03, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
fill up a bugreport...
sorry, missed the replies
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Warning: I wish NOT to receive e-mail advertising to this address.
Varovanie: na tuto adresu chcem NEDOSTAVAT akukolvek reklamnu postu.
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Pingin won't connect?
- Next by Date: Re: need to get a id/account for debian bugzilla
- Previous by thread: Re: Pingin won't connect?
- Next by thread: Linux OS joining a domain like win ?