Re: limits.conf does not work at etch ?

  • Re: GPG and Signing
    ... I am testing the autosign option for mutt right now;) ... I've heard that GPG keys give trouble to M$ clients, ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Help with command - cp
    ... You're absolutely right *in this context*. ... you may run into trouble later on when you use it in a different ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Icedove - http://www.enigmail.net/ ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: limits.conf does not work at etch ?