Re: Xwindow Failed Suddenly
- From: Celejar <celejar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 00:34:40 -0400
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:06:29 +0100
Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer+debian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 12:43:48 +0700, Zaki Akhmad wrote:
Error in I830WaitLpRing(), timeout for 2 seconds
It looks like this problem has been around for a while:
mailmin.sourceforge.net - remote access via secure (OpenPGP) email
ssuds.sourceforge.net - A Simple Sudoku Solver and Generator
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Kernel issues: booting from USB storage (Repost)
- Next by Date: Re: Which timezone does the cron use in Debian?
- Previous by thread: Re: Xwindow Failed Suddenly
- Next by thread: Flash player for Lenny/64 - But from where?