Re: A way to automatically share latest Debian CD/DVD images via torrent

  • Re: Why did you chose Debian over CentOS?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Torrents killing my conection
    ... However, if a Windows client works, then ask yourself if you need Linux ... machines at home, one with Win, one with Debian Squeeze. ... how torrent works, including reading rfc or whatever similar. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian User List
    ... maybe I should just keep things "strictly" Debian. ... Virtual Box copy of Windows XP is valid. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Erase cache, clean registry in Linux
    ... I'm not sure I understand correctly, whom you mean by 'Debian were to ... Debian also provides these revision-control systems. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: fox.com & abc.com video players
    ... DF> Ubuntu, and presumably, debian as well. ... Or download the eps via ... DF> please include a player for us or it's off to Bit torrent":). ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)