Re: Keyboard layout problem using Xephyr
- From: Zoho Vignochi <zoho.vignochi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:15:59 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 12 May 2009 18:53:48 +0200, Sascha Silbe wrote:
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 01:38:44PM +0000, Zoho Vignochi wrote:
[...] I want to use Xephyr to be able to log into another user accountYou might be seeing Xorg bug #19365 .
without logging out of my user account. [...] It works very well except
for the keyboard. It maps the wrong keys.
Indeed I believe I am, as it is my arrow keys and other (not the 'letter'
keys) that are mismapped. I tried invoking xephyr with the -kb option but
that did not fix the problem.
Thank you for the pointer.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: GCC
- Next by Date: Re: Touchscreen: How to hide arrow cursor of the mouse
- Previous by thread: Re: Keyboard layout problem using Xephyr
- Next by thread: gnome nor xfce come up