Re: KDE is now broken (Fwd: Heads-up: KDE4 hitting testing tonight (UTC) )

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
In <20090521174259.GA7739@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lee wrote:
I refuse to run a
mysql-server just to get KDE installed. It's already bloated more than
enough. I'm not using the applications that would require the
mysql-server anyway.

Then don't install those applications. Problem solved.

Which ones are those? I also got mysql with my KDE upgrade but would
like to get rid of it.

ever having been read.