Re: bacula-web from debian repo?

Hi Zhengquan,

I hope this url, help for your needs.

http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/baculaweb.htm

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Zhengquan Zhang <zhang.zhengquan@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Hi, debian list,

Has anybody installed bacula-web from debian-repo? Is there a debian
package for this?

TIA,

--
Zhengquan

Claudio Bazán.
Registered User LINUX #439481

Relevant Pages

  • bacula-web from debian repo?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Sources.list Question
    ... updating the package list. ... Repeat if you need to upgrade just that package, either by install it ... I need to upgrade Opendkim version 2.0.1 but squeeze repository remains ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • FW: changing roots on: dpkg -i
    ... >> build my own package? ... plus the ~official Debian ... > hard problem that's not real high on the dpkg feature list. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: apt pinning confusion
    ... Pin: release o=Debian, a=experimental ... subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ... downgrade of the package ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: configuring interface & configuring MTA time out
    ... resolution was working fine -- I checked the contents of ... If you are using the "resolvconf" package I bet you have to trust what ... OTOH, I never used this package before, I don't know what's for nor how ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)