Re: : up-to-date Sid, Need help with xorg.conf
- From: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <eduardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 08:54:01 -0300
Please reply to the list.
Curt Howland wrote:
There should be no need for a modeline at all. xorg should detectits
available modes and select the best one automatically.
Wouldn't that be nice? Too bad it doesn't.
What does xrandr say when you run it? It should list detected modes.
"Is it really you, Fuzz, or is it Memorex, or is it radiation sickness?"
-- Sonic Disruptors comics
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Best way of restoring /etc from backups after fresh install?
- Next by Date: Interested of earnings LOADS with blogging?
- Previous by thread: Networking suddenly don't works (cdc_ether)
- Next by thread: Interested of earnings LOADS with blogging?