Re: xautolock does nothing...
- From: "Xavier Maillard" <xma@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 22:04:06 +0200
On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 18:36 +0000, "s. keeling" <keeling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Tony Baldwin <photodharma@xxxxxxxxx>:
I have xautolock and slock installed, and have tried to use this:
xautolock -time 5 -locker slock
for those times I walk away and forget to engage slock.
But it doesn't work.
Any idea why?
No, but I can offer a solution. Try xscreensaver (and related). If
you run Gkrellm, you can use Gkrellshoot to lock it at the click of a
button, or it can be set up to autolock after inactivity.
OP should also fill a bug report in order to get this fixed.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: equivalent to mepis-network
- Next by Date: Fwd: Re: gnu/screen + mutt - mailcap creates a new terminal instance
- Previous by thread: Re: xautolock does nothing...
- Next by thread: Re: xautolock does nothing...