Multilingual voice over, dubbing and subtitle services
- From: "Graffitti Studio" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 12:55:55 +0300
I came upon your website and I thought that we could partner very well together.
Since 1994 Graffitti Studio provides high quality multilingual subtitling/captioning, voice over, TV and Radio commercial dubbing services in 30 languages.
Our customers are TV Programs such as Fox (WB) and Turner (CN) Networks, companies like Microsoft, Shell, Danone, Nokia, Adobe etc.
Our facility is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
You can check our voice bank at:
We cover all Balkan, East and West European, Scandinavian, North and South American, Asian and African languages.
If you ever need voice talents or subtitling services in those languages, please don?t hesitate to contact us.
We work with broadcasted talents experienced with TV and radio commercials, E-learning, video games, media localization, voice acting, animation, audio
books, TV dubbing, ADR, narration and documentary projects. We support subtitling in 30 languages for TV and corporate media.
ISDN line is available with Audio TX codec, competible with all major codecs.
Also, we are open to new possibilities of partnership and exchanging work.
Thank you for your time and looking forward to working together!
CEO Graffitti Studio
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Google Chrome
- Next by Date: Re: 'Applications, Accessories, Root Terminal' fails silently
- Previous by thread: Paternalistic D-Bus Restrictions (was Re: 'Applications, Accessories, Root Terminal' fails silently)
- Next by thread: run ssh as service for port forwarding