Re: IRC - A beginners tutorial can be fun too :-)

Dotan> Nice. Any chance of doing a Quassel version for KDE user?

Hehe ... Well, I am a GNOME boy so as far as I am concerned no. I also
lack the time. However, feel free to steal from me, link to me, whatever
you see fit :)

  • Re: Redhat 7.3: changing fonts for desktop icons
    ... reduces the chance of your post being seen. ... Find a real news server. ... I forgot to say that I attempted to install RHEL5 at an earlier ... With RHEL5, the problem was actually with Gnome, I think. ...
    (linux.redhat)