SPAM on the List
- From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:45:42 -0500
List policy is clear concerning SPAM. Please take a minute to read the
Debian mailing list policy -> http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/
If you'd like to reduce the SPAM you receive via the list, follow the
instructions found as part of that policy ->
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#ads repeated here for completeness:
0. You must report SPAM quickly, within a few hours at most.
1. Find the message in the archive.
2. Write a SpamAssassin rule or procmail expression that matches with
minimum false positives.
3. Report to the email given on the web page. (Not repeated here to reduce
SPAM that arrives at that address.)
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ((_/)o o(\_))
ICQ: 514984 YM/AIM: DaTwinkDaddy `-'(. .)`-'
 By then the RBLs are working.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Prev by Date: Re: 2.6.30
- Next by Date: Re: 2.6.30
- Previous by thread: puzzled about cron and anacron
- Next by thread: Re: GDM login screen freezes after suspend or hibernate