LG evn vx4400 / bitpim - usb port not accessible?
- From: Tony Baldwin <photodharma@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:37:22 -0400
I just got an LG evn3 (vx4400).
I plug it in and it is seen by lsusb, and, in fact, bitpim can see
the phone in the lsusb list, but tells me that the port it is on
is not available, and, thus, is not accessing the phone.
It says, "port is active, but not available".
Any assistance would be appreciated.
This is on lenny, updated, bitpim from lenny repos (1.0.5).
art & photos | tony baldwin
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?
- Next by Date: Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?
- Previous by thread: Apache in testing - ServerTokens Prod
- Next by thread: Debian menu with metacity