Re: Debian menu with metacity

Tom a écrit :
The following steps worked for me:

1. Select "Edit Menus" by either right clicking the Main Menu icon on
the tool bar or by going to the Main Menu link in the Control Center.

2. Highlight Applications, find Debian under the Items column and enter
tic mark.

Worked for me too.
I couldn't imagine how simple it is, so I kept looking for a Debian
related configuration.

Thanks!

_Gilles.

  • Re: No icons, help.
    ... than your Debian experience. ... recent Linux distros call "the panel" for some reason). ... it is easy to drag an icon from wherever it occurs and place it on the desktop. ... (This is in KDE 4.4.5.) ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?