Re: KDE compression options: tar, zip, or rar

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:48:56AM -0600, lee wrote:
Anyway, he's well advised to ask and to seek information since he
didn't know what to look for. You can set up your own tests only for
things you already know enough about to create such tests, and he is
aware of this problem. That's why he's asking. That's what asking is
for.

Hey, easy on! Technically, the question is OT for this list. It is more
appropriate for a "general linux" list, for example:

tag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Chris.
======