Re: [Semi-OT] Need advice on AMD mobo

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 12:52:52AM -0500, Victor Padro wrote:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 12:44 AM, lee<lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 12:03:51PM -0500, Victor Padro wrote:
Asus BIOSes can be upgraded using a usb memory since the release the
first Pentium 4/Athlon XP mainboards.

Then their support could have told me that, I asked them ...

Sometimes their support isn't that good... :)

Then they don't deserve a good reputation ...

  • Re: mfi freebsd7
    ... according to the hardware list on the freebsd site there are only 3 cards supported by the mfi driver on freebsd7 and the LSI MegaSAS 1078 ain't one of them. ... and lsi appears to be a remote company in singapore which apparently doesn't like to support anything that has bsd in it's name. ... A RAID1 config shoudl suit a busy webserver well. ... To unsubscribe, send any mail to ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: caught flatfooted with a 2wire gateway model 4011G
    ... I had to dismantle the Debian Sid system and move to a new location (Mexico). ... They gave me a 2wire ´wireless´ gateway model 4011G and said they only support the unmentionable OS. ... So support is, as usual, non-existent. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: The identity of Princess Dianas ancestress Dorothy Dillingham
    ... The identity of Princess Diana's ancestress Dorothy Dillingham ... and to providing the sources which support my claims. ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-requ....@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Installation
    ... like a tablet or something prebuilt that provides the less ... support a newbie requires (e.g., IBM, HP, RedHat, Canonical or SUSE are ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: The identity of Princess Dianas ancestress Dorothy Dillingham
    ... If you way to evaluate them is to say "these have already been published before" then I have nothing more to say on the matter. ... The identity of Princess Diana's ancestress Dorothy Dillingham ... and to providing the sources which support my claims. ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-requ....@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)